Friday 13 March 2015

Deputation visit in Canada.

Hi Friends , it been long since i posted on my blog. Hope you are all fine. I am now visiting Churches and partners for the mission work in Sierra Leone. Hoping to create more awareness of what the Lord is doing in Sierra Leone, and also raise some finacila support for the work [ projects] and also for my upkeep.
 I give thanks to God for the warm reception i am receiving in Canada. have been in  Burlington Ontario with the Den otter, then in Hamilton with Phil and Stephanie Beck. it was interesting and excited to me my Friend Bernhard Vandervlis in Port Perry and his wife Annamarie.
  Wow it was an interesting moment as well in my life to have experience the Snow in Ontario . For me this is the best winter in my life to have seen the wanderful deeds of  God in creation.
Here is me coming from a warm weather of 37- 38 c , and suddenly a very cold and chilly weather. Thank God i survive it just like the old missionaries that went to my Country and those there have survived the warm weather. It s it amazing how God has made us?




No comments:

Post a Comment