Wednesday 18 March 2015

Visit to Terrace and Smithers.

I continue to give thanks to God and all who made it possible for me to have come to Canada , to visit various supporting Churches of the work in Sierra Leone. The reception from all the places i visited was encouraging to me.
 i t shows how People in North America are eager to know what is happening in the mission field , and what they can do to help promote and strengthened the work.
 Beside my Visit to the Vancouver Island of Victoria, Duncan, Nanaimo and Port Alberni, i was able to go to the North of Vancouver to Terrace, Smithers and Houston.
 My meeting with the leaders , seniors and students in Terrace, Smithers and Houston was very encouraging, from the questions being asked by little kids in the Elementary class and the seniors, shows to me that they understood the message that i was giving to them. I can also see the commitment in their hearst to continue to support the work.
 i am happy i can happily; said that the purpose in which i came to Canada was fulfilled.



 




















No comments:

Post a Comment